Thursday, May 7, 2009

Apologies

So Wednesday passed and I never posted anything ^^' I'm slipping. But I've barely started, well to my two readers sorry.

Not too much to rant about right now, no any fancy definitions to pester you with. I need my classes back to give me words I do not understand.

I have no evil professors nor evil classes to rant about, as they all finished for the summer. And my grades, well I deserve the grades I got (mostly) so I can't even rant about that.

My cat's are kittenish and cute as always.

I do greatly dislike gardening though. It is boring and no matter how much dirt you haul to make a new flower bed it is never enough! And then when all the dirt has been hauled one has to plant the flowers and hedges. With all that done, it must be weeded and watered, whilst doing this it has to be edges to look all pretty. Fine so it looks pretty in the end and it all works out, however we are making three new flower beds this year. THREE <excessive !> !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</excessive !> why three? The answer is simple so that the yard looks nice and the massive amount of pine trees look nice at the ground instead of a drip line and millions of pine cones and needles.

So I guess I did have a rant in me.

detraction [di-trac-shun] (N)
1. the act of disparaging or belittling the reputation or worth of a person, work

je-jun [ji-joon](ADJ)
1. without interest or significance; dull; insipid
2. juvenile; immature; childish
3. lacking knowledge or experience; uninformed
4. deficient or lacking in nutritive value
5. lacking matter; empty; void of substance
-ly (ADV)
-ness, -nity (N)

Random and interesting always fun.

3 comments:

  1. haha i don't think you have any need to worry, your blog track record is much much better than mine :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooook, apparantly my computer thought i was my sister. but that comment was me (amy). as was this one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure it was! :) I'll believe you this time, but next time I might have to give the gremlins the benefit of the doubt.

    ReplyDelete