Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Bothersome

Homework, the single most dreaded word in existence.

I have so much homework to do and never enough time. And of course other commitments. I have no time for such nonsense. I need to have fun, and see the world and be all weird and eccentric, wait a second this all requires money. Darnit, it's one of those never ending cycles. I'll suffer through, right till the end I suppose. Unless there was someone will to sponsor world travels? No? Didn't think so.

aus-tere [aw-steer] (ADJ)
1.
severe in manner or appearance; uncompromising; strict; forbidding
2. rigorously self-disciplined and severely moral; ascetic; abstinent
3. grave; sober; solemn
4. without excess, luxury or ease; simple or limited

I have no idea how this relates to anything but it is an interesting word no?

1 comment:

  1. it relats to the homework idea because in order to actually sit and do your homework you need to have self-discipline which is in definition 2 and you metioned that you are unable to be all weird and ecentric so thats fits into definition number 4 ^^

    ReplyDelete