Monday, March 30, 2009

Retreat

Ever have a day/week/month/year where all you want to do is run away? Amazing how there can be so much good in that time too. Stress is most definitely the most predominant part of a students life. That and assignments, which create more stress. When everything gets complicated, I am going with the theory that one should pick their battles.

ab-jure [ab-joor, -jur] (V)
1. to renounce, repudiate, or retract, esp. with formal solemnity; recant
2. to renounce or give up under oath; forswear
3. to avoid or shun

I do believe I will be abjuring several of my problems to focus on others.

Isn't it fun when you learn abstract words that fit into life, I just hope all the other random words I learn have more postive meanings.

1 comment:

  1. I also agree with the theory that when things get to be too much you have to pick your battles and focus on only one or two at a time.
    And I definitly have to find that feature that emails me when you post - you are much better at actually posting than I am and I don't check in at the website often enough. :P

    ReplyDelete