Friday, March 19, 2010

Proper Etiquette and No Other Such Sense

So tonight (well actually, yesterday night for you folks) the cafeteria served spaghetti and meatballs.  Yay! Good food.  But as I was eating I realized something: What is the proper way to eat noodles?
You can twirl 'em, cut 'em, fork 'em, use chopsticks or what?

and lets say you twirl them, and there ends up being one really long one at the end, does one slurp it in (regardless of speed) or does one bite it off and let the remainder be nommed later?

This really has me bothered for some peculiar reason.

And for this word, I did not think it was 'formal' English.  According to dictionary.com it is! (I really should get me a dictionary ><)

Bamboozle (V)
1. to deceive or get the better of (someone) by trickery, flattery, or the like; humbug; hoodwink (often fol. by into): They bamboozled us into joining the club.
2. to perplex; mystify. 
3. to practice trickery, deception, cozenage, or the like

No comments:

Post a Comment