It is epic!
Btw, the answer is no, I am not going to tell you what comes up, you just have to go do it to see for yourself.
Don't worry, it is awesome, totally worth your time :D
1. the art of writing words with the proper letters, according to accepted usage; correct spelling.
2. the part of language study concerned with letters and spelling.
3. a method of spelling, as by the use of an alphabet or other system of symbols; spelling.
4. a system of such symbols: Missionaries provided the first orthography for the language.
5. an orthographic projection, or an elevation drawn by means of it.