Sunday, September 26, 2010

Arrival.... part 1

I am here! officially in and get this immigrated to Japan.  That's right, I am immigrated, well I still have to do stuff when I get to Yamaguchi (that is assuming my student visa and college student status counts as immigration).  So I'm in the country just not at my final destination.

I have been up since 6:30 am local time Regina, and it is now 6:00 pm local time Tokyo, but I've only been up for 21 hours.  This proves time travel is real.  In 21 hours I have arrived 35.5 hours from when I began.  Awesome.  In those 21 hours, I have watched four full length movies, 8 shorts, been in the air for 12 hours. Been given a ton of water (and I'm still thirsty), eaten two breakfasts, three lunches and no suppers (if you count anything consumed and the time it was consumed at locally), I have seen four invisible Japanese fire hydrants, and driven on the wrong side of the road.

There is more I could say, tons more, and who knows, maybe I will come back on later and say more, but right now I desire rest.

Goodnight, (well good morning to most of you Canada people)

1 comment:

  1. Aaron AkisterSeptember 26, 2010

    WOOO~! Buy a keg in a vending machine for me!

    ReplyDelete